I'll be on Koh Tao until early January, at which time I'll return to Phuket and continue diving and office training. I have to go back to Koh Tao again in mid-February to take care of the large conference with tons of people from Hong Kong, and then I think I'll be back in Phuket from March on... until further notice, haha.
So, the Phuket mailing address is up in the last post, but here's the Koh Tao one, just in case
Natt Supab
c/o Koh Tao Coral Grand Resort
15/4 Moo 1, Sairee Beach
Koh Tao Island
Suratthani 84280
Thailand
This isn't an unsubtle hint to send me anything, by the way! I just had some address requests, so I thought it'd be easiest to post them here, haha.
I know I promised pics, but I've been given the tasks of writing trip reports for the QS, and updating the blog and the fb page, and since most of the pics I was going to post here are up in that post, you should just check out my "awesome" writing (I mentioned myself in the third person!) and photography on that blog: Queen Scuba Dec 1-5 Trip Report and then come back and comment here, haha. That's all me, adjectives and all, baby.
Here are a few of my fav pics that aren't up in the QS blog:
![]() |
| Heidi in her festive hat |
![]() |
| look at how gorgeous it is above water, too! |
![]() |
| I took this when one of the mantas passed SUPER close to me (my cam was zoomed out all the way) -- definitely one of the highlights of the trip. |
![]() |
| whoops, this isn't from the QS! it's from my last Muay Thai session; hope I get the chance to go back. |
Will probably update again once I'm back in Koh Tao. <3





No comments:
Post a Comment