Friday, December 10, 2010

Phuket mailing address

Natt Supab c/o Coral Grand
125/1-2 Rat-Uthid 200 Pee Rd., Patong Beach
Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand 83150

Crazy address, I know, sorry.  I'll be here for at least a few months, maybe more.  Haven't really been on land in Phuket for long, but it's about 25 times larger than Koh Tao, in terms of area.  The city of Patong is one of the main tourist centers in Phuket, and the office is smack dab in the middle of the craziness.  At night, street vendors and tourists everywhere, and nightclubs and bars all over.  I can hear them from my room all night, and my room has no windows, so I never know what time it is (no sunrise peeking into my room), so I'm a little disoriented.  There's a huge shopping complex a few minutes down the road, which makes me feel like I'm in Bangkok, and I don't know how I feel about this "big city" vibe.  Trying to keep an open mind, and trying to reconcile with the fact that homesick or not, I'll be here for awhile.  O_o  Oops, this turned into a mini-update, haha!  Pics in next post, maybe, or just go look at the bazillion I posted on facebook, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment