Friday, November 26, 2010

Quick big changes update

I almost forgot that it was Thanksgiving yesterday!  Had I not logged on to facebook to see many turkey-centered statuses, I would've missed it completely.  Where is my honey-baked ham, my pumpkin pie, my mashed potatoes?!  None of that. Sad times.

I will do a proper post later, but major updates:
1. I finished my DMT -- I am officially a PADI Dive Master, woot!
2. I am leaving Koh Tao, semi-permanently, and I'm going to Khao Lak, on the west side of Thailand, north of Phuket, to work as a Dive Master.
3. I am going to go on a 5 day/4 nights liveaboard diving cruise with Heidi on Dec. 1-5 around the Similan islands (Andaman sea, west side of Thailand) before I start working. 14 dives in 5 days in amazing conditions are what's in store. SO excited.

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.  Miss you all.  More details later, 'cause I'm busy getting my affairs in order before I leave the island!!

4 comments:

  1. Diving cruise! Whoooo sounds fun!! =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this post answers my previous question... but, that's great!! Congratulations on completing your DMT!

    Will you still be working in the hospitality business? Or just focusing on diving?

    Anyway, I'm glad it worked out for you! And happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

    - Shayni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey Schmurkey! I almost thought my mom was gonna be a vegetarian this holiday because she was super sad about all the turkeys that were going to be killed for T-dinner. I asked her what about chickens, but they don't phase her as much. Haha.

    Anyway, wow, that is BIG news! I wanna hear moreeeee. Sounds like you're figuring some stuff out? I have BIG news to fill you in, too. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you too Natt!!! So did the turkey, and the honey-baked ham, and the mashed potatoes, and especially the pumpkin pie.

    Update on your crazy livedive excursion thing. :D

    ReplyDelete