Thursday, July 1, 2010
Snorkeling Trip
Today, I learned that taking a group of 75 Thai people on a day trip to snorkel all around the island with only three staff is a VERY tiring job. My job today was basically to tow people back and forth -- usually several at once, by having them hang on to life jackets that I pulled. As I mentioned in my previous post, Thai people generally don't know how to swim. Which is perfectly fine, except when they want to go snorkeling! Many of them got tired after a few minutes but still wanted to see the fish, so they asked me to tow them around the bay and then take them back to the boat. 3 bays, 45 mins of swimming at each site. 10 am to 4 pm OMG so exhausted. But hey, great workout! ;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha I don't really know how to swim, but my guide tried to push me off the boat. I wish I had a guide as nice as you! :-P you are awesome, Natt!
ReplyDelete