Wednesday, May 11, 2011

China: Guangzhou

OK, this is going to be super short. I visited my bro in China for 5 days. It was a vast improvement on my first visit to China (http://nattinspain.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-asia.html) and I was actually too busy having fun to take too many pics! We ate a lot of good food, met a lot of my brother's girlfriend's super nice fam, and I got to see my bro perform for the first time, which was awwwesome!


my brother is a rockstar! errr, he prefers the term musician, sorry
The Hooligans at a cowboy-themed restaurant and bar
second time I've rode a mechanical bull... and I'm still sore!
aww so proud
The Panda Band put on a super great, energetic show for its fans
In China, sometimes bars have cat mascots, heeh
enjoying red wine and cute dog Cafe on a beautiful terrace
dim sum - yum!


So I partied and ate and lived like a queen for five glorious days -- my brother and his gf were amazing hosts. Totally changed my opinion of China, that's for sure! I was also glad to get a glimpse into my bro's badass lifestyle and learn a few things. :)

I'm going back to Koh Tao tomorrow and I am going to try to get as much diving in as possible before I leave Thailand, eek!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic post! All of them should be like this. You look so happy and so pretty, too! Also, you've gotten too skinny. Stop. Love you!

    ReplyDelete