![]() |
| one of the promo pics I took of the new dive shop |
Yeppp, beachfront. Lively atmosphere, lots of young, fun adventure-seeking people. Montra's customers are families and honeymooning couples who are here to relax and all that. This is the view from Coral Grand's restaurant:
Now I eat meals in my office or my room because the restaurant is usually empty. and boring. And as an example of the fun things I got to do at Coral Grand, the billboard in the dive shop that I decorated:
I miss it!! Now, I'm sitting in an office, at my computer all day. I do a good amount of customer service and translating, which brings a bit of variety to my day... but at least I'm figuring out that I don't enjoy customer service. I'm not sure if I feel this way because I'd rather be diving, but these luxury resort customers are very fussy, and I just don't have the patience. Well, I guess that's partially what I'm here to learn. Patience. A virtue I am in desperate need of.
Having some motivation would be nice, too. I am blogging in the middle of my workday (shh!) but I still get my tasks done.. ish. bahhhh. How do I get the most out of my long-ass month here? I need to work harder on the positive attitude, huh?



"I do a good amount of customer service and *trangalang*..." that's what I read first, and it made me happy. I was less so happy when I read the truth. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, positive attitude, Natt! At least, you're learning something different. And it's not like they're not letting you get drunk with your friends at night; they're only stealing your day.